Edward Harris qualified as a Solicitor in
1964 and became a partner in the family firm of Edward Harris & Son which was founded by his grandfather in 1890. The
firm merged with John Collins & Partners with Edward Harris & Son in 2001. Edward Harris & Son had
a wide, family-based clientele, particularly specialising in agricultural and rural property matters and affairs.
Since 1965 Edward has specialised in the
law of Common Land and Village Greens, incorporating the ownership and exercise of common and other rights in respect of such
land. Edward also specialises in the management of Agricultural Estates and agricultural land. Edward has taken
cases successfully to the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the House of Lords. His expertise is recognised by fellow
professionals and he regularly appears with acclamation in professional Directories.